Our Corporate Finance attorneys offer broad experience in structuring and documenting capital-raising and other transactions under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") and the state securities laws, including:
- registered public offerings of equity and debt securities, including initial public offerings, secondary offerings, exchange offers and business combinations;
- private offerings of equity and debt securities by both public companies and privately held companies made pursuant to Rule 144A, Regulation D, Section 4(2) of the Securities Act or other federal or state laws;
- public and private transactions implicating U.S. federal and state securities laws in cross-border M&A and financing transactions; hedging transactions; and going private transactions.
Our attorneys are trained to present solutions to clients to help maximize value from offerings while at the same time identify steps to minimize legal exposure for the investor-client or issuer-client and its board of directors. Our experience in all aspects of corporate finance (as further described under the heading "Private Equity")
- mezzanine financing and venture capital transactions;
- recapitalizations and restructurings; and
- leveraged and other buyouts.