The firm's corporate representation has substantial international dimensions, including serving as counsel to numerous U.S. affiliates of foreign companies in domestic matters, and to U.S. public and private enterprises overseas, in connection with mergers and acquisitions overseas as well as their ongoing business activities. The firm represents both sellers and purchasers in transactions such as:
- Acquisitions and sales of assets, including purchases and sales of divisions;
- Acquisitions and sales of stock;
- Mergers and other business combination transactions;
- Minority investments, as counsel to the issuer or to the investor or investor group, including mezzanine financing and venture capital transactions; and
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances, extending to technology development, marketing and manufacturing activities.